What To Expect.
We’ll have a 15-30 minute initial call where we can ask specific questions about your substance abuse and medical history. There is no cost for this initial call.
With the answers you provide, we will determine which program will be right for your specific needs.
While these questions might feel intrusive, it’s important to be completely open and honest because your answers will help your team of professionals devise the best treatment plan for you.
You can rest assured that any information you provide is confidential.
Based on your responses to these questions, we’ll be able to recommend a program for your specific needs and set up a suitable time for your complete assessment. The complete assessment is a paid service delivered by a registered nurse and addiction treatment specialist.
Some questions we may ask:
- What substance(s) are you currently using?
- When did you first start using drugs or alcohol?
- Have you been to rehab before?
- What motivated you to seek treatment now?
- We may also ask detailed questions about your health and medical history, education, work and employment history, and your family and social life.